Explore the Rhodope mountains, the Valley of Roses and the Glorious cities of Veliko Tarnovo and Plovdiv
See the Best for Less
code: SP 0001
Duration: 8 days
Departure dates: Customized
Group size: min. 8 – max. 15 people
Price: 407€/ child up to 12 yrs
Price: 471$/ child up to 12 yrs
Day 1. Arrival in Sofia and transfer to Eco hotel Zdravets near Plovdiv
Day 2. Trekking to Orehovo village (4-5 hours). Overnight in a guest house in the village
Day 3. Transportation to Pamporovo. Trekking from Snejanka peak to the Smolyan lakes. Lunch in Smolyan. Back to the eco hotel and free afternoon.
Day 4. Day trip to Plovdiv (most prominent sights + Trakart museum), in the afternoon Brestovitsa half-day wines and 2CV ride in the vineyards. Overnight in Plovdiv Old Town.
Day 5. Plovidv – Gurkovo (museum of the donkey) – Veliko Tarnovo
Walking tour of Veliko Tarnovo. Sound and Light show in the evening. Overnight in a central hotel in Veliko Tarnovo.
Day 6. Transportation to Dryanovo. Eco trail Dryanovo with the Love Bench. Trek in the Bacho Kiro cave. Back to Veliko Tarnovo. Overnight.
Day 7. Veliko Tarnovo – Etara (the ethnographic complex with 50 houses) – Pavel Banya (2-3 hour stop for spa) – Plovidv. Overnight in the Old town.
Day 8. Departure for Sofia.
- Accommodation in double rooms with breakfast;
- Transport during the whole itinerary with minibus or van depending on the number of people;
- Professional guide in English non-stop with the group and different professional guides for all the trekking depending on the region;
- All sights and entrance fees;
- Wine tasting and 2 CV wine tour;
- Mineral springs visit;
- Discounted price.
What`s not included:
- Flight *Possible flights are to Sofia and Plovdiv
- Meals such as lunch and dinner;
- Other tours not specified in the itinerary;
- Personal expenses;
- Single room supplement: 178 EUR
Note:- Package without accomodation will be 311 € per person
$: DollarFOR BOOKING FLIGHTS TO SOFIA